A little spice to a simple life
A heritage hotel in the heart of Indochina
Wind down after an adventurous day out of exploring Luang Prabang by returning to Lotus Villa,
where first class service and the comforts of home await.
If you need any assistance, our friendly staff will always be ready with a smile.
- Private balconies (Lotus Room and Orchid Suite only)
- Tropical courtyard garden view
- Local artisan-made terracotta tiling, woven silk, carvings, and furniture
- New high quality mattresses on all beds
- Luggage racks
- Safe deposit box
- In-room mini fridge with mini bar
- Kettle in all rooms
- All rooms are non-smoking rooms
- Mosquito nets are available upon request
- Freshen up yourself after a long day. Hot water and environmentally friendly toiletries such as organic soap and paraben-free shampoo are available in all showers and basins
- Wi-Fi available in all rooms
- Bathtubs available in the Orchid Suite only
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry service
- Fresh made-to-order breakfast in the garden until
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all areas of the hotel
- Travel advice and assistance from our local staff
- Multilingual staff
- Tour Luang Prabang the Laotion way - on bicycles!
Speak to our concierge to rent a bicycle for free
- Take a break from your travels. We serve complimentary afternoon tea from 3.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.